Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time for a Change

I decided it's time for a change for the my blog!! I've been looking at a lot of scrapbook blogs lately and thought it would be neat for me to share my scrapbooking on my blog!! I haven't updated this in so long that I'm going to have to remind myself to blog every day! Here are 2 layouts (LOs) I have made recently:

I did this LO for Scrapbook Challenge. The challenge is called Cutting Floor and we were challenged to cut on our pictures on the LO. The LO is a tribute to my grandmother and her brothers.

I did this LO just for the fun of making a 2 pg LO! The pictures were taken last April when my dad, Tammy, & Tyler came to visit my grandmother, family & friends in NC. Thanks for looking! Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Rene Sharp said...

Great layouts Amanda. Nice to see you about at Scrapbook Challenges!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...