Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Close-up & Fuzzy LOs

I made the first LO Friday and the 2nd yesterday. The pic in the Close-Up LO is of me in 1994 in my freshman year at Johnson Bible College. Yes, I was wearing my prom dress! We were given the opportunity to dress up for this banquet and I decided to wear my prom dress. I ended up tearing it with the heel of my shoe by the end of the night! It was long! The picture in the Fuzzy LO is of my stepdad sleeping on his bed with a stuffed red dog. Both of the LOs were made for Scrappin'-n-Chattin' challenges this month. We had to include something fuzzy on our fuzzy LO, so I used pom-poms and a pipe cleaner to make this "Little Monster" who kinda looks like Elmo! lol  I wanted to try to make a bear, but this is the closest I could get! I've got to get off here and start packing to go to my sister's house for the night. We're getting up around 6 in the morning to go to the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores! I'm taking my camera and plan on taking lots of pics to scrap!! :) Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Ilene said...

Cute LO's! Love that pp!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...