Friday, August 6, 2010

3 More Layouts I've Made in the Past 2 Days

Hearts LO- My mom & Mr Ray's weddingMake Your Own LO-  house on Simmons StList LO- Tammy's Baby Shower for Tyler at C4


These 3 LOs are also for August's Challenge in Scrappin-n-Chattin. The last one, the baby shower, I also used for Scrapbook Challenge's August Challenge By Numbers. The Make Your Own LO consists of water color paint, glitter, and some embellies I had in my scrappin stuff. That LO took me the longest of all 3 with the painting. I've got to get to cleaning soon. TFL!

1 comment:

Sandi McLean said...

Hi Amanda! Thanks for coming by Maximum Embellishment..good luck in the contest!
Looks like you are a busy scrapper too. I've been on leave after surgery for the last while - scrapping my way to recovery!

Hugs and hobbles...(fractured foot!) Sandi

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...