Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Take on Sketch for Sassy Little Sketches



I made this LO for Sassy Little Sketches. The Sketch (1st pic) is what I had to go by, I changed it up just a little. The little brown rectangle block in top right corner is a rub-on that says "let the good times roll" and the vellum quote is "if children grew up according to early indications, we should have nothing but geniuses."-Goethe. I put the quote on there because of the doll leaning up against the car. I believe I went to the Car Show in the fall with my parents, but don't remember the exact date. The green circle on the right between the cars is a flower sticker. TFL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Amanda! Love your cars layout!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...