Friday, September 24, 2010

24 Hour Challenge LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin




I had to do this LO on an 8x8 page because that's what was chosen for me to use. The sketch above my LO is what I had to go by. I had to cut my pics up to fit all 4 on the page, but what I cut off was grass or part of the animal's cage. Tregembo Animal Park is in Wilmington, NC. (http://www.tregemboanimalpark.com/) I went with my family the summer of 2001. It was called Tote 'Em In Zoo then. You can just barely see them at the bottom under the blue ribbon, but there's a green frog to left of the journaling box and a turtle to the right of the journaling box. Monkey business fits this LO since it's pictures of zoo animals! I have lots more pics and will scrap them on 12x12 paper! It only took me an hour to do this LO. I was chatting with a friend on FB while working on this LO and looking up info about the zoo to make sure I put the right name of the zoo on the page! The journaling box tells about where the zoo is, when we went, and what my stepdad & stepsiblings are doing in the first pic- they're looking at animals in their cages. I'm gonna probably scrap the other zoo pics next week. I'm going to church tomorrow afternoon to enter the sermon for Sunday since I have the computer. Then Sunday afternoon, I'm going with my mom & stepdad to visit my grandmama at her house because her brother & sister-in-law, my Great Uncle Bill & Great Aunt Peggy, are visiting her from PA. I have a busy weekend ahead of me! Well, somewhat! It's going to be fun! I called him "Umpty Bill" when I was little! :)  Don't worry I'll post the LOs when I'm finished!

Oh, I don't know if I posted about this, but I'll mention it while it's on my mind! I won the Lollipop Crafts Challenge I did a few weeks back! I won a $25 gift certificate to Stamp and Create (http://www.stampandcreate.com/) !! I've put my order in and waiting to hear how I'm supposed to apply my gift certificate to my order. There must be something I'm missing. I'm going to order from them again once I get back on my feet! TFL at my LO and I will share my Stamp and Create goodies when I receive them! Have a good weekend! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...