Thursday, September 9, 2010

Two Scrapbook LOs and Interview News :)

Keepsake LO
Ad Inspiration
My Take on Ad


The first LO was used as a Keepsake LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin and the second LO is for Scrapbook Challenges September Inspiration Challenge. The first LO is of Palmetto Islands County Park in Mt Pleasant, SC. We were to use a newspaper clipping or any memorabilia we could find for the Keepsake LO. When I was little, my mom & dad took Emily & I to this park to teach us how to ride our bikes. We also rode the pedal boats they had to rent there at the park as well. I remember my dad telling us we couldn't leave until we learned how to ride our bikes. Emily & I were crying cuz we were so tired, but we learned how to ride the bikes! The summer afterwards we rode our bikes all over the trailer park we lived in! The second LO is my inspiration from the magazine ad above it. I love reading books and decided to make a LO declaring it! All the blocks of paper around the edges are pictures of covers of books I have read or am reading. The picture in the middle of the heart (you can barely see the purple heart) is of me in 2008 when I had short hair. I decided to add the ribbon to the bottom of the LO and it wouldn't stick so I added the smiley face brad, Inspired brad, and a flower sticker to give a little more color to the page! Our printer is out of colored ink so that's why the quality of the book covers is poor, but looking at the LO in person you can read them. You couldn't see the title on 2 of the books, so I wrote one in and will have to write the other one in later.

Now about my interview. I know you're all wondering!! I had an interview at Harris Teeter (a grocery store) for a cashier position yesterday. I had to fill out a background check sheet and was told I may be called for a second interview and then would have to take a drug test before being hired. Emily also works at Harris Teeter, so we might not be able to work in the same department. She told me the deli needs help and she needs some overnight stockers. I told her I can do overnight. I closed at Burger King and sleep most of the morning anyway. So please pray I get called for a second interview and get the job! TFL at my LOs!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...