Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Take on Sketch 223 for Scrapbook Challenges


I received my goodies for Skipping Stones Design (http://skippingstonesdesign.com/) and used the "Hanging with my peeps" stamp on this LO! These pictures were taken before we were about to go somewhere- a park or somewhere out of town cuz Emily has a Guess Who game beside her on the couch. Krippy, the cat, is now dead, she died a year ago. She hissed at us a lot whenever my stepdad would tease her with a big stuffed dog. Even though it wasn't real, it was to her, she about tore the dog up!! We ended up throwing the dog away cuz she picked it until the foam peanuts came out! Here's a pic of what I got from Skipping Stones:



I can't wait to use them! I'll use most of them on cards and maybe a few LOs. The purse came with 5 inserts/plastic pockets and then I have 5 refills and 5 inserts for an 8.5x11 purse that I'll  have to buy. They had to include a teaser to buy another purse you know! TFL! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...