Thursday, January 6, 2011

My First LO of 2011

I did this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrappin-n-chattin/) Character LO for this month's challenge. I chose Tigger as my character, because my mom gave Kylee, my cousin's daughter, a stuffed Tigger for Christmas! I chose the title "The Best Christmas Present Ever", because it was annoying to her parents but Kylee loved it! It plays music and make talk. I just remember it is loud and annoying! The words "Christmas", "Present", and "Ever" are cut out of a magazine and birthday cards. I didn't want to use letters and wouldn't to do something different! The journaling blocks tell who is in the pic on the small block to the left and the blue block to the right tells about how my mom gave this to Kylee and how it's loud. Be looking for some more LOs soon! I have a few more pics that I just developed waiting to be scrapped!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...