Wednesday, June 15, 2011

55

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's 4 Legs LO. 55 is my cat, well the family cat. I'm not really an animal lover. As the journaling states, "55 was found on Hwy 55 as a kitten. That's where his name comes from!" In the bottom pic, he is in a gift bag. He loves getting in gift bags at Christmas or birthdays! I didn't add a whole lot to this LO since the paper has enough color already! It's Colorbok that I bought from Target, 8 pattterned sheets for $0.99!! A good deal I thought! I will be using the other 7 soon enough! This is the prettiest one I thought and I had to use it! It's busy and 55 is busy at times! He does sleep a lot, but when he gets wild watch out! I have to work the rest of the week so I won't be scrappin' untiil next week! Have a good weekend and a good day with your dads/husbands!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...