Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Family Fun

I did this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Buttons LO. See the buttons in each of the 4 corners? These pictures were taken Mother's Day weekend 2010 at my Uncle Roy's house. We had a cookout to celebrate my grandmother being home from the hospital after her colon surgery and recovery. The pictures (clockwise) are of Tyler in a hammock chair, the Rhodes Great-grandchildren with names of each child, Tyler and his second cousins playing in the dirt, and the Rhodes Grandchildren and their spouses with everyone's names. I decided to keep this LO simple since it took me so long to put it together! I hate how long it takes me sometimes! I included buttons in the corners, because the challenge was to include 4 buttons in the LO. They add a little decoration to the LO! I'm off again tomorrow and plan on scrappin' again, so look for another blog post! :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...