Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Winter Chill

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Seasons Challenge for this month. We were to include one of the seasons (winter, spring, summer, fall/autumn) in the title. These pictures were taken in December 2009, I believe. My mom and Emily were making a snowman. I did help some, I just decided to take pictures after awhile! My stepdad is a Washington Redskins fan so we decided to use his Washington Redskins jersey and toboggan! In the picture on the right you can see him looking out the window at us. TFL and have a good week! :)

2 comments:

Noteable Scraps said...

Such a nice layout when it's so hot out!! :)

Sue said...

Very nice Amanda. So glad you found some time to scrap this month.

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...