Thursday, August 18, 2011

Reception LO Of My Grandmama's Wedding

I've been wanting to scrap these pictures and I've finally gotten the chance! I know I'm making the LOs out of order, but this will probably be the easiest out of all of them. I just realized I didn't put the date on the LO. I'll put it on one of the other LOs. The paper is Deja Views Sweet Romance Grey Hugs & Kisses (the other side is Grey Damask). The 2 stickers are EK Success Sticko Wedding stickers. I didn't want to add a lot of embellishments because the pictures took up a lot of room and the paper is busy enough! I didn't put any journaling under the pic of the food table in the middle, because it's pretty much self-explanatory! The plates, napkins, and punch cups (you can't really see the cups) were bought from Party Suppliers! I used my Xyron Create A Sticker to adhere the journaling strips to the LO. I may do some scrappin this afternoon, I haven't decided yet. Have a great Thursday! TFL!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

I love the paper you used, Amanda. Way to go on getting so many pics on one page!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...