Thursday, August 4, 2011

Remember When

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Silly Picture LO. The journaling states under the top picture that "Emily & I made sugar cookies with green food coloring for Christmas 2010." Emily was about to wash her hands in the top pic and then in the second pic "Scott is about to roll Emily's sleeves down." I decided not to add a whole lot to the LO since the paper has enough going on already. The sticker to the left of the pics says "Sissy" since both pics are of my sister Emily. I titled it "remember When" since it is a memory we will always share. There's not anything else to say about the LO. Look for another LO later!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...