Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fun At The Bowling Alley


Happy Thanksgiving!! I did this LO based on the above sketch last night for Scrappin-n-Chattin while watching The Biggest Loser: Where Are They Now. I chose The Storytellers Club/Pearadise Collection because I was tired when I started this LO and loopy pears sounds like spare in bowling! I haven't used this collection yet either and there is polka dots in the pears to go along with the "round" theme. As you can tell I didn't stick to the sketch entirely. The journaling states that "Emily, Scott, & I went bowling July 2010. As you can tell by my score, 18, I'm not good at bowling!" I did have fun taking pictures and as the sticker states over the pic of me "Have A Ball"! The paper under the title is from Recollections Monkeying Around Collection. I have more pics from this same day and more bowling stickers, so be looking for another bowling LO soon! I need to get to bed soon since I have to work tomorrow. I'll be in the back room so I won't be around the "madness" the entire time I'm at work!

1 comment:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...