Friday, November 4, 2011

A LO All About Me

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Me LO Challenge for November. I apologize for the picture quality, but it's off my cell phone and my camera pic was darker. The paper is K&Company Jubilee Bright Flowers. The title "Smile" is from Studio G Chipboard Stickers. The butterfly and flower are brads from K&Company (they were a set for only a $1.00 at Wal-Mart). The "My Life" tag is from Best Occasions Punch Out Pack & the purple bobbin ribbon is from a bottle swap I was in. The picture backgrounds are from Inspirations 8x8 Reversible Papers, they were 2 sheets and I reversed each sheet for each pic! The journaling states clockwise in order of pics: "Me in Strike Zone August 2010", "My Birthday Outfit June 27, 2009", "Me on Thanksgiving Day November 26, 2009", & "Me in the Hermit Crab at Pine Knoll Shores, NC Aquarium July 2010". I don't like making LOs of myself, because I'm my worst critic. I would have to say these are some of my favorite pics of myself. I printed out a bunch of pics at Target this afternoon so be looking for more LOs to come! I hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...