Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas at Grandma's



I made this 2 pg LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Scene Challenge for December. All the pics were taken December 18 at my Grandmama's house when we had our Christmas get together. The Christmas tree I hand drew and then cut in half from Basic Grey Boxer/Hipster collection; the buttons are Martha Stewart Crafts; the ornaments, birds, & snowflakes are Studio G Cardstock stickers; the picture mats are K& Company Elizabeth Brownd Designer Mat Pad except for the gifts and the cupcakes- the gifts are Creative Memories and the cupcakes are from Christmas paper for a swap; the ribbon on the corners is Recollections; and the words "Christmas" & "Peace joy and Love" are Creative Memories. The picture in the middle on the 2nd page was meant to be just my grandmama opening her present from me- Scrabble PJ bottoms- she used to love playing Scrabble- & a red top is in the box- but I didn't want to tell my Great Uncle Thurston (my dead grandfather's brother) and Mr Raffael (her husband) to move. My Uncle Thurston hasn't been around to visit much since my grandfather died in 2004, so it's always good to see him! He has a prosthesis on his right leg from his knee down and showed us how he can twist it backwards! LOL!  His wife, Yvonne, was sitting in front of the tree, but I didn't get a picture of her either. The bottom left pic on the same page is of my cousin Leia and  her boyfriend Tim, this was his first Christmas with us. He also has a son, Seth, but I didn't get a picture of him. The middle picture on the first page is of my new cousin, James, opening his present with his mom's & his Papa"s help! He's just 12 weeks old, and will be 3 months Dec 30. His shirt has "All mommy asks for Christmas is a silent night" on it! He's a content baby, spits up a lot, and likes to be held just like he is where he can see what's going on! His hair is so fine and sticks up in the back, but he's soo cute!! :) I didn't take that many Christmas day, but will get to scrappin them soon! I hope everyone is recovering well from Christmas! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...