Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Favorite Holiday

I made this LO for 2 challenges: "Word/quote Challenge" at http://scrapbookchallenges.com/ & Sparkle Challenge at Scrappin-n-Chattin. The picture is as the journaling states under it, "Bowles Christmas tree 2010." The main page is from Recollections 180 pg Christmas pad, the paper under the title and at the top half of the LO is Imaginisce Gingerbread Village. The glitter and bling was given to me in 2 different swaps. I cut out "the most wonderful time of the year" block from the same Recollections pad. The chipboard letters are Ellen Krans that I bought from TJ Maxx, I'm not sure where I got the Christmas stickers, and I bought the star journaling block with some other tags. "All I want for Chirstmas" is from Creative Memories & "my favorite" is from Basic Occasions Punch Out Pack. TFL!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

cute! love those papers.

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Theresa! :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...