Friday, January 13, 2012

2 Doz Pumpkin Spice Goodies


I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's January MLC (Monthly Layout Challenge) based on the sketch and requirements above it. The striped paper is We R Memory Keepers Grandma's Kitchen Simple Stripes (there's some gray stripes on it but you have to look close), the bigger striped strip of PP is TPC Studio So Delish Stripe, the photo mat is Authentique Gathering from 6x6 Bundle (Thanks, Amanda for the blog prize :)), the "One of a Kind" diecut is part of Colorbok Home Page Kit, the pumpkins/leaves are Making Memories Autumn Spice, the gray/white designed ribbon is American Crafts Peachy Keen (one of 6 different strands- $1.99 @ TJ Maxx),  and the red triangle photo squares were part of a RAK from blog candy of a blog I participated in. "For the Love of Cooking" is a part of a Recollections (?) sticker set I bought from Michaels.The journaling states that "Emily had just tried a cookie before I snapped the picture." The title is at the bottom and the "goodies" sticker is apart of a sticker phrase set I bought from either Walmart or Target. I used 3 different letter sticker sets for the "2 Doz Pumpkin Spice" part of the title. As you can see this LO should meet the qualifications above. :)

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Thanks for following my blog. I have done the same. great take on the sketch.

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Tabitha! I enjoyed the hop! I couldn't make it all the way thru b/c of issues with leaving comments. I love following sketches! :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...