Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's OK Thursdays

I decided to link up to this blog.
Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...
... to be lazy cuz I'm off for 4 days straight because of retail payrole cut
... to take a walk in the breezy weather just to get out of the house for a few minutes
... to eat junk food, in moderation- M&M's Peanut Butter, Trolli Squiggles, Cheerwine, and Nabisco Nutter Butter cookies
... to enjoy TV Primetime Thursday- American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, & The Firm
... to sit at the computer at look at blogs for inspiration for scrapbooking
... to worry about what my paycheck will look like next week
... to hope for more hours next week
... to hope someone will see this and join in :)

I hope you all have a great Thursday! I saw this on another blog that I follow. It does help to get your worries out! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Amanda! I'm so glad you were inspired! :) Sounds like you have a lot going on, and I really hope you enjoy your "mini", albeit forced, vacation. Grab some M&M's Peanut Butter for me- there my fav. too! :)

Sarah

Dawn said...

Cute Idea. Enjoyed reading it. Bummer about the time off from work but hope you enjoy the stuff you have planned instead. Cake Wars sounds cool. :) BTW just became a follower. I check your blog all the time but didn't realized I hadn't joined.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...