Friday, January 27, 2012

Me & My Bro


I made this LO following the above sketch for SNC's 24 Hour Challenge. We each had to choose a sketch and a collection for someone else. Suzanne chose Sketch 1 & All About Boys for me! Thanks, Suzanne! :) Everything on this LO is from All About Boys Stack except the title, white/black polka-dotted ribbed, the ink for the journaling, and the blue patterned fabric! The picture mat is from All About Boys 8x8 pad, but the baseball, truck, star, ribbonlike paper at the bottom, journaling block, and the main background PP is All About Boys 12x12 Stack! The journaling states that Tyler is a "Chick Magnet" which is printed on his bib and that it's "Me & Tyler" and he's "8mos. July 2008"! He likes the Boston Red Sox baseball team, so I decided to use the baseball diamond and baseball squares for the journaling as well as the emphasis on the ribbon! He also loves to play with trucks or at least we'd like him, too! His aunt got him interested in playing with dolls and he's been pitching a fit if he doesn't get a girl happy meal toy instead of a boy toy. I'm hoping he outgrows it soon! He'll be 5 in November!! I'm going to see him tomorrow morning and I can't wait!! I need to get some recent pics of him so I can scrap thim! He's living closer now so that shouldn't be a problem! I may just take my camera in the morning! We're meeting at 9:30, so we might all be tired, but it's worth a shot! I'm gonna try to scrap one more LO before bed. I still have my stuff out, so why not! ;) TFL!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

What a cute page, Amanda. Great job with the sketch. How nice that your family will be closer by now. Hope you get lots more pics of Tyler!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...