Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mini Album





I made this mini album for SNC's mini album challenge this month and am going to give it to Tyler! All the paper & embellishments except the candy on the front are DCWV All About Boys Stacks (12x12 & 6x6). The candy chipboard is Basic Grey Life Of the Party. I wanted to go in order from his 1st birthday until now, but started in the wrong place, so I had to put a pic on the back of the front cover! It still works! The first pic is of me, Tyler, & Emily when we were dressed alike the beginning of January, & the next pic is of his cake at his 1st birthday party. I have pics 3 & 4 swapped in the album, the pic of Tyler in the Buzz Lightyear hat and his Boston Red Sox pjs was taken at my sister's house in November 2010 & the pic of Scott/Tyler was taken November 2011.The family pic- Tammy, Tyler, Daddy, me, Emily & Scott was taken at my Uncle Roy's House Thanksgiving 2008 & the pic of Tyler at the beach with bubbles was taken 2009. I tried to incorporate each page with something in the picture-color, sports on Tyler's shirt, beach, robots for Buzz Lightyear, blue camoflague for water, and the pirates back cover page for when he was here last Labor Day. I'll have to scrap those pics again on Pirate paper! We were all making "arrr" faces! LOL! I'm off to Accidental Artist and Morgan's (a great restaurant downtown) tonight for a girls night out! I'll take a pic of what I make and include it in my SMASH book later. I'm going with girls I don't know all that well, so it should be fun! TFL!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...