Saturday, March 17, 2012

Family Ties


I originally made this LO using the sketch from Stuck On You Sketches above, but missed the submission deadline. I decided to add the fabric "sun" for a fabric challenge with Scrappin-n-Chattin. The paper is Colorbok Spring Morning as well as the circle mat. The pic mat of the big picture, strip, and mat for pic of Tyler and Landen are all Martha Stewart punch out strips. The butterfly ribbon is American Crafts Spring. The chipboard flower is Momenta A Family Affair Collection. The title- "Family Ties"- is Creative Imaginations. The journaling tag is Colorbok Spring Punch outs & Stickers. The paper flower is from TJ Maxx, I don't remember the collection as I don't have all the necessary labels in front of me! LOL! The journaling states that "We are family! I've got all my brothers & sisters with me! :)" We're not all related, but are family one way or another! The main picture is of Haylee, Dustin, Emily, and I from 2001. I need a recent pic of Haylee! LOL! She's a senior this year believe it or not!! The little pics are of Emily after a glamour makeover at church and Tyler pulling Landen in the wagon. Landen is my cousin, Erica's oldest child. The fabric "sun" was a last minute add when I saw I missed the deadline! I used Stickles Crystal on it to give it a little pizzazz! I originally wanted to title this LO one of the words from the circle mat, but Family Ties fits! We're all tied together by a parent not necessarily by blood! I'll look for the name of the paper flower later & post in comments. I need to get to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow- hair cut in the morning, computer/projection meeting at 1, and then work from 6-10. I also have to study for my Sunday School lesson tomorrow afternoon! TFL and Happy St Patrick's Day!! Don't forget to wear green!! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...