Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friends Forever


I made this LO using the above sketch for SNC's 24 Hr Challenge last night. Well it ends tonight at 6. Sue chose Colorbok Bright Ideas for me and the above sketch was Sketch 1 out of 3. The pink flower and the paper are Colorbok Bright Ideas; the punchout border strips are Martha Stewart Crafts Punchouts; the flower under the picture is American Crafts; the little star/teddy bear punchouts are part of the scraps from the border strips; and the hidden journaling tag/holder, Stickles, and flowers that stand out at top right are all Tim Holtz. The title, Friends Forever, is part of some rub-ons that I bought from Walmart, I can't remember the collection off the top of my head. The journaling on the envelope of the tag states that it is "Layla's 6th Birthday Party at Gables Run Equestrian Center" and the journaling on the tag inside states that the picture is of "Doug, Layla, and Jenna getting ready to take a ride on the pony cart with Peanut.(the pony)." All the Tim Holtz items were given to me in a $20 scrap sale from Ruby's daughter, Niki. I work with Ruby at TJ Maxx and Niki is trying to sell all off  her scrap stuff! I forgot the pic mat is Basic Grey/Life of the Party 6x6 that I cut just a small strip off maybe half an inch. I will be using more of my new scrap stuff soon, she really hooked me up with a lot of Tim Holtz paper, K&Company paper, Stickles, chipboard mini albums, and a lot of little things. I sent her a pic of my LO and she loved it! TFL! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...