Friday, March 30, 2012

March Sketch Challenge


I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's (SNC) March Sketch Challenge using the above sketch. Since the pics were too big, I didn't have room for many embellishments. I did turn the two pics on the left the same way as in the sketch and then added the title in the middle & the stars to make up for the squiggly line in the sketch. The paper is Recollections Doodle Black Equilibrium;  the title- "You're A Star!", the stars, & the pic mat behind the top left pic and the bottom right pic are all Basic Grey Oliver; the other 2 pic mats are Colorbok Colored Textured Paper: and the journaling states that "All of these pics were taken with Daddy & Tammy at the beach. Tyler is holding Daddy's finger in the top left pic." These are the pics I mentioned in my last blog post that I sent off to Snapfish! I love his expressions in these pics! I'm not sure what baby food is all around his mouth, but the pic is still cute! I'm participating in a 24hr Challenge with SNC again tomorrow night and can't wait! I will post the pic of my LO and sketch tomorrow night after I finish! TFL!

1 comment:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...