Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Double LO

I made this LO for SNC's Double LO Challenge. The challenge was to include a double of a pic so that's why there's 2 pics of Chocolate Puddin' (the darker pony)! The title is Lillie, because she's the one in the top left corner who is scared to ride Chocolate Puddin' at first but eventually likes it! Chocolate Puddin' is Layla's pony. The other 2 pics are of the pony cart, which I decorated with Doug's help on the balloons, and Tucker! I didn't really get a good pic of Peanut, who pulled the pony cart. You can see him on "Wanna Ride?" I need to take some more pics of him!

The paper is Colorbok Spring Morning. It looks like little "lilypads" in the flowers on the page and I thought this paper would go good with the pic of Lillie! :) The big flower is Studio G and the green swirl is Colorbok Punch Outs as is the title letters. The red picture mat is K&Company Urban Rhapsody, the brown floral pic mat was in with the Urban Rhapsody but not part of it, the other 2 pic mats are Tim Holtz Idea-ology Vintage Shabby! TFL! I'm itching to make another LO this afternoon before going to work, so be looking tomorrow for another blog entry! ;) Happy Wednesday to you!!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...