Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Haylee's Graduation & Family Reunion

 I made this LO of Haylee's Graduation on Monday. Her graduation was June 8 at Pamlico County High School. The main paper and stickers are Mambi Graduation set. The black, gold, and silver rhinestones strip is Recollections and also PCHS colors (except the silver). I attached the program with a paper fastener. I highlighted her name inside the program. The pic mats are  Colorbok Colored Texture 12x12 paper. The pics are of Haylee with my mom and her dad & then her cake at the bottom. Easy peasy! :)
I  made this LO today. The stickers are Momenta Puffy Word Sticker Family. I titled it "Family Reunion". The sticker at the bottom is "cousins" because they are my cousin's children. Cousins once removed or something like that! The journaling states that "Thoma took all these pix. He even took the one of himself at the bottom! Kylee, Kylee, and Mama are in the middle pic. We're making fish with tissue paper squares, glitter markers, and glue sticks. The top pic is of Mr. Raffael and his children." The fish was the craft I mentioned in my last post. They're chipboard found at Michaels made by Creatology. They have several designs not just fish! The main paper is Me & My Big Ideas Sunshine Speciality Pack and the pic mats are Six By Six by My Mind's Eye Happier Designer Card Stock Paper Double Sided. Today is my birthday, so I had to scrap! I was given the day off!! I made myself breakfast, watched Dirty Dancing on VH1, caught up on DVR shows, had a chocolate chip cookie pizza as my cake/chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, received a Vivitar Vivicam 7122 (hot pink) w/ a memory card & Pretzel M&M's from my parents! I've received lots of birthday wishes on Facebook, e-mail, and various sites. It's been a good day and the celebrating isn't over! I'm celebrating more on Saturday on a date and then Accidental Artist Paint Until You Faint! I'll share details of the date later!! :) TFL!

1 comment:

Salnclts said...

That should have been Thomas, not Thoma! LOL! I need to start proofreading better before I post my blog entries!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...