Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bruton Wedding



These are some of the pics from my cousin's-Leia's-wedding- May 25 at Centennial Park in Salisbury, NC. My aunt made fans with the programs and added popsicle sticks and ribbon. I decided to use one on each page as the focal point. The main patterned paper is K& Company Susan Winget, the ribbon is American Crafts Premium Ribbon, the photo mats are K& Company Urban Rhapsody, the "Bruton" letter stickers are DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack Love & Wedding, the sunflower stickers are Sticko Vellum Sunflowers, and the "Wedding" sticker is Sticko Black Tie Phrases. Her colors were yellow and turquoise and the flowers that she did use were sunflowers. Her bouquet was made of brooches from her grandmothers. I'll put that pic on another layout! I took lots!! In the picture in the top left corner of the first page is Jonathan- Leia's brother- seating Grandmama & Mr. Raffael Farrow. The other 2 pictures are Katie & Mary Bruton (left to right), they're Tim's sisters and stood on his side is why they are dressed in black. Katie made their jewelry, I didn't get a close-up of the necklaces and earrings, but they were glasses with mustaches underneath and had yellow and turquoise beads coming off the glasses. They thought of themselves as "groomsmen" since they stood on his side. Leia & Tim wanted their siblings on each respective side. The pictures on the second page (counter-clockwise) are Jonathan DeWald, Mr. Chris & Aino Jackson walking Leia down the aisle, Mr. & Mrs. Tim Bruton as she takes her bouquet back, and Erin & Kylee Brickhouse. Tim's son, Seth, was his best man. He's in the bottom right pic. Jonathan was the only usher. It was a very small wedding and everyone was told to sit where they wanted except for a few seats up front were reserved. Erin was the matron of honor and Kylee was the flower girl. I wish I had a better picture of her dress! My aunt, Aino, made her dress and had 2 little sunflowers at the waist of her dress and it was yellow gingham print! I can't wait to scrap the rest of the pics! I have a few more printed and will scrap those later this week. I'm battling a cold right now and hope it goes away soon! I'm going to bed soon because I have to work tomorrow afternoon. It's basically a stuffy, runny nose with some sneezing. I stay drowsy with it so I'm going to try to get some rest. TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...