Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hello Beautiful!

I made this card for two challenges! I got the digi/sentiment from Unity Stamp Company (http://unitystampco.blogspot.com) and this is also my 4th card for the card challenge with Stamping Everyday Miracles (http://stampingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com)!  I received my RAK from Lisa in the mail today- My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing by Jen Allyson Acrylic Stamps- and didn't have a "Hello" stamp until now! Thanks, Lisa!! A soldier's wife is gonna love this card! I used VersaFine for the stamp and it didn't set right, so I went over it with my black Copic. The floral PP is Best Occasions Spring Morning paper pad and the ribbon is also a RAK from Heather Lynn. The blue dots/bling are from my stash. I used American Crafts pens, Copic, Creative Memories Olive, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, and Sharpie Pastel Pink/Pastel Blue/Pastel Purple pens for the coloring. I used the scallop edged scissors on the digi & both sentiments and another pair of edged scissors on both sides of the PP. I love using edged scissors! I'm going to make another one to giveaway to someone else! I love this digi! TFL!

4 comments:

Lisa H said...

You are welcome Amanda! And you are fast to get ink on those stamps, lol. Way to go! =)

Salnclts said...

I didn't have a "Hello" stamp and your stamp set came at the right time! :)

Donna K said...

Darling card, Amanda! so glad you shared this on my FB page! That unity image is gorgeous, isn't it?! Have a great day today!
~Donna K

Anonymous said...

thanks for checking out my card to day and sharing yours...lovely - happy day - Shilo :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...