Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Merry Christmas in July!!


I know I'm not going in order of the challenges! This is card challenge #4 for Scrapping Everday Miracles (SEM).  I've been wanting to make a Christmas card! I used the above sketch from SEM(http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com). I used Recollections Bright & Jolly Paper Pad for all 3 layers on the card. I was trying to stick with the candy cane theme! The Trendy Twine Candy Cane from Annie's Paper Boutique (http://anniespaperboutique.com) was my inspiration before I chose the paper! I hadn't used the twine yet & won it awhile back from Jamie K off a blog hop I participated in. I also used ATD Momenta Super Sticker Pack and Bobbin Ribbon that has "'tis the season to be jolly" on it but I covered up the to be jolly to follow the sketch. I thought the twine was a nice touch after adding the ribbon! Sorry the picture is crooked, I was sitting on the floor and my balance isn't that good when taking pics vertically. I flipped it before adding here and tried not to include anything in the background!  I didn't make both cards today. I was having issues with Blogger posting the birthday card last week and finally tried again this morning! TFL!

1 comment:

Noteable Scraps said...

I love the card! I love Christmas in July too! :-)

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...