Friday, July 19, 2013

The American Spirit Lives Forever!

This is Card Challenge #3 for Stamping Everyday Miracles (http://stampingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com). This challenge requires making a "Thank You" card for a soldier and including a short thank you note inside. I used DCWV Card Stack Green as I did with the other 2 for the card base. I added Storyteller's Club All About Dad PP for the main background and the middle piece, the top 3stickers are Creatology Happy 4th of July, the bottom sticker- "The American Spirit lives forever." is Stickabilities, the "Thank You" stamp is Skipping Stones Design from Happy Birthday Chick set, the twine is a RAK from Heather Lynn, and the ribbon is Bobbin Ribbon. Sorry for the picture quality, my batteries were about to die on my camera and I about used them up trying to get a somewhat "perfect" picture! I have to write a note later and this card is ready to go. I have 2 more of the 5 card challenges left to do before July 31 and I plan on doing them next week! Have a great weekend & don't forget to thank a soldier for their service to our country!! TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...