Friday, August 16, 2013

Thank You


I made this card following the sketch above from http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/. I used a Pinque Peacock large floral bundle. I attached it with Recollections Foam Squares to give it a little dimension. The chevron/floral paper are both the same double sided sheet- Basic Grey Oliver Collection. I like both designs so much that I used a scrap to make the bottom layer! The circle PP is Basic Grey Pyrus 6x6 paper pad. I added the bling from my stash and the twine was a RAK from Heather. Oh, the Thank You stamp is Skipping Stones Design Peeps. I stamped it with Versafine black onyx ink, but it was too light so I went over it with my 100 black Copic and Gelly Roll Clear Star pen.

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Amanda! your card is adorable, hope you have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable design!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...