Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Let's Get Messy!

I used this sketch from GrandDiva's Creative Corner (http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/october-sketch-challenge.html). It's their October Sketch Challenge. The challenge ends tonight at 11:59 so I'm cutting it close I know!

 I used MontePapermill Take 2 Love Words from Housecalls by: Scrapping Madge (http://heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com/) September's kit Hello Gorgeous for the main background, the 3 strips are also Hello Gorgeous Glitz Design Wild & Free Arrows and Glitz Design Wild & Free Drips- the black arrows strip is the back side of Wild & Free Drips, and the Ready for my Close Up flair button is also Hello Gorgeous. The strips at the top and the bottom are K&Company Urban Rhapsody and the stickers are Jolee's Art Supplies. The title is in Jokerman font size 48. The journaling states that "Laura, Duchess, and I went to the Accidental Artist for Paint 'Til You Faint as a Girls' Night Out one Saturday night. Laura took this picture of me. We were about to leave & were acting silly because we were all SO tired! June 30, 2012" I've done a double LO of this event back in August of last year, but still had this picture to scrap. I wanted to leave some of the pink heart visible so that you could read "fun trip" because it was a fun night! 
This is a close-up of the picture since it looks a little dark in my layout above.  I actually texted Laura earlier tonight to get help with a title for this layout! I was stumped as to what to title it so I texted her since I knew she took the picture and would know what I was talking about! She just recently moved to NY, but we still keep in touch on Facebook and texting. We were calling each other some, but she stays busy on the horse farm so texting is just as good for now! TFL and I will post my Christmas cards that I promised in my last post tomorrow. I will also tell about my trip to the NC State Fair. I had a blast! :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Amanda! Great layout and take on the sketch! So glad you linked up before the cutoff time! Thank you so much for participating in my sketch challenge, and hope that you continue to play along each month.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...