Sunday, February 16, 2014

All You Need Is Love

I'm entering the following layout in the current Unity Be Inspired Challenge (http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.com/2014/02/may-hope-sustain-you.html) using the above color scheme and a Unity Stamp must have been used. I used Unity Berry Good Life.

I chose The Story Collection Pears PP since this LO is about Emily and Tyler- a little play on words! :) The title, "all you need is love" is Close to My Heart D0125 All You Need My Acrilix Clear Stamps that I stamped using VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink onto Recollections Butterfly Wings 4.5 x 6.5" cardstock that I fussy cut around the stamped image. The Oh Dear Brother! and Like 2 peas in a pod stickers are K&Company Emma Rose Word Embossed Stickers. The tea kettle/tea cup is a Unity Berry Good Life stamp. I colored them in with American Crafts Chromatix all 3 shades of Grape Alcohol Blending Marker set and the stems are Creative Memories Olive Fine Tip Classic Pen & Sharpie 80s Glam Argyle Green Fine Point Marker. The sock monkey picture mat- top right corner- is DCWV All About Boys 12x12 stack and I just cut a piece out to fit behind the pic. The mat under the fish bowl pic is Doodlebug Design Inc Itty Bitty Bugs 8.5x11 PP that I cut down again to go behind the picture. The mat under the pic of Emily and Tyler is K&Company Urban Rhapsody and the Do More of what makes YOU happy is a journaling block from Hazel & Ruby (https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hazel-Ruby/228544217275844)- they were a freebie and I can't find the actual post right now. The pic mat under the pic of Tyler is also K&Company Urban Rhapsody. The rub-on in the middle is Be Blessed Scrapbooking rub-ons "This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24. This is part of the kit I won from Helen (http://byheleng.wordpress.com) and Scrapping Everyday Miracles (http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com). The journaling tag is a Chevron Stripe Tag, I believe a Pinterest find, from The Cottage Market (http://www.thecottagemarket.com). I added a piece of pink twine that I won from Housecalls by: Scrappin Madge Hello Gorgeous September kit (http://www.heartstringdesignI think my journaling is neater typed since my handwrititng isn't so neat and I'm always rushed when I write out my own journaling- I wanted a pic of his shirt, because it said, "Single & Loving it". He didn't want me to take his picture so this is what I got anyway! :) Funny how he almost looks like the sock monkey, huh? His Auntie Cindy bought him the fish. She came down from CT to help take care of Tyler while Daddy was in the hospital. Tyler loves his Sissy Emily! 

Here's a close-up of the title. I love CTMH stamps, don't you?!
Here's a close-up of the fish. Both of these actually died, but now he has a beta fish named Jake. So that's how I spent my Valentine's night- scrapping and watching The Last Song and The Prince & Me! I DVRd The Prince & Me 2 today and will watch it soon. While I have your attention, I've been thinking of doing a giveaway once I reach 75 followers. I'm only 11 away!! TFL and please help me get the word out about my giveaway! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute layout. Hugs~Patti

Donna K said...

Sweet layout Amanda! xo

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...