Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sweet Zoe & SMASH pad entry


I made this 2 page LO following the blueprint above that I found on Crafty Cropshop on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/741503089211449/). The photos are of my cousin's daughter, Zoe, that just turned a year old the end of January. This is the 2 pages together. I'll post the details under each LO.

For the first page of this 2 page LO, I used Recollections Sweet Treats PP. The picture mats and the title mat are all Recollections Butterfly Wings 4.5'x6.5' Cardstock Paper that I cut down to make the pictures and title stand out. The title- ZOE- is Fibre-Craft Materials Glitter Stickers Dotty ABC that my stepsister, Haylee, gave me. I bought both the PP and the Butterfly Wings papers at Michaels. The ribbon is American Crafts is American Crafts Premium Ribbon that I bought from either JoAnn's or Michaels.  The cupcake sticker is Sticko Sweet Treats Dimensional Stickers. The floral bundle and pink fabric popper are goodies I won from Pinque Peacock (http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/) from a blog hop that I participated with them. I love their goodies! :) I still have a few in my stash to use. The pictures on this page are of me and Zoe playing in the floor at my grandmama's house on 12-21-13 at her Christmas get-together. The number stickers are Simple Stories Happy Day Expressions Cardstock Stickers that I won from Housecalls by: Scrappin Madge (http://heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com/) August Life of the Party kit, the 1 in 13 is actually a lower case "L" that I trimmed down to make it look like a "1" since there's only 2 "1's" in that design. I had to improvise! The little hearts stickers are Recollections Kids Sticker Book that I bought for my Sunday School class, but they are on the scrapbooking aisle at Michaels so they can be used in both places! :) The little piece over the picture of Zoe is a Studio Calico Wood Veneer Die-Cut Wood Piece "seriously". I chose that because she is such a serious baby! She does smile some, but she has always acted older than she is!
This PP is Recollections Bright and Basic that I used at my crop night- Scraps & Cards this past Friday night. Thanks to Debbi (http://noteablescraps.blogspot.com/)! The ribbon is the same as before American Crafts Premium Ribbon. The photo mats are also Recollections Butterfly Wings as on the previous page. The hearts and flowers stickers are Recollections Kid Sticker Book. The stamped image of the cupcake is Studio G Pinklight Design. I colored it in with Sharpie 80s Glam Argyle Green, Jellie Pink, and Legwarmer Orange and used Brown/Red Sharpies as well. I used VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink and stamped it on Recollections Butterfly Wings. I haven't even put a dent in the pack yet, LOL, there was 100 sheets and I haven't even used half yet, maybe a fourth of the pack! :) The tag is K&Company Tim Coffee Cottage Garden Journal Tag Pad and I added some purple and green twine given to me from Helen (http://www.byheleng.wordpress.com) for winning a prize with Scrapping Everyday Miracles (http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/). I wrote on the tag- Zoe at Grandmama Farrow's house for Christmas get together. I played on the floor with her for a little bit. She's sitting with cousins- Kylee & Thomas in the bottom pic. Above is Sara, her mom, Tim, Emily, & John (right to left). I used Creative Memories Fine-Tip Classic Pens- Sugarplum, Twilight, Cocoa, and Olive to write the journaling. Oh, I used my XYRON 1.5" Create-A-Sticker on the ribbon, but ran out of adhesive, but luckily I didn't run out at my crop!  Now onto my recent SMASH pad entry that I made today.
These are my Christmas Presents from 2013. The SMASH Pad is Eco Green. My favorite color is purple if you couldn't tell, so I went with these 2 pages! I'll explain the details under each page.

 the red little ornament pieces on each page are actually from an EKSUCCESS Ornaments border punch. It didn't punch altogether well, so I decided to cut them apart except for the 3 on the opposite page that looked ok. I used Recollections Butterfly Wings Cardstock again on those and the journaling block at the bottom. I also used my decorative scissors on the edges of the journaling block. I wrote Counterclockwise- Iris Scrapbooking Chest from Mama & Mr. Ray (bought from Michaels- I saw one after Christmas in the store); Newsboys/Restart CD & The Vow DVD from Dustin & Haylee; Donotes, Karen Kingsbury Fifteen Minutes, and bookmark from Mama & Mr. Ray; 2014 planner from Tyler; Pandora bracelet from Dustin & Haylee; and after pic of scrapbook chest filled & still a Food Lion recycle bag to side LO (left over). I used the pen that came with the SMASH pad to write the journaling and the glue end to SMASH everything down.
 The stocking is Creative Memories Christmas Stickers. I didn't want to add a whole lot of extras to these pages since the paper is so busy and since I have so many pictures. I still didn't take a picture of what Emily gave me and didn't include the picture of the apron my dad and stepmom gave me. I got the majority of them!
This is just a close-up of the title so you can see it better. I used my scallop edged scissors on Recollections Butterfly Wings Cardstock and the pen from the SMASH pad again. I just bought this SMASH pad at TJ Maxx the first of the year and don't really use it as much as I should. I thought these pics would look better in my SMASH pad than doing a LO of them. I do have other Christmas pics that I will be working on soon however. I wanted to take a break from all the Valentine cards I'm making today! I will be back at them later today! I also have one more post in the 14 Days of LOVE blog hop so I'm gonna be one busy bee this week! TFL and please come back later to see the card I plan on making! I'm gonna follow this week's Monday Mojo Sketch and will have the link for that in the post. Just a teaser! :)

1 comment:

Noteable Scraps said...

I love it! I'm so glad we finally started the crop night we'd been talking about for so long!! :-)

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...