Sunday, March 2, 2014

Christmas Decoration SMASH 2013

Laura made this SMASH book for me using her Cinch kit. I decided the wintery page looked perfect for my Christmas decorations from 2013 and also included cookies and the Christmas dish set on the opposite page. The penguin and Christmas tree stickers are Creative Memories. The journaling tag "Today was a great day!" is from Hazel & Ruby (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hazel-Ruby/228544217275844). I just recently bought another SMASH pen & thought it was for the blue SMASH pad since it had blue on the label, but it is actually blue ink! Cool! I used it to glue everything in my book and wrote "Christmas 2013. Random pictures of our decorations , Christmas cookies/trays, & table setting. This set of dishes is only used at Christmas. Isn't it pretty?" I made a collage of the pictures on the pink page since they were so big. You can still tell what is in each picture. The Merry Christmas vellum is from DCWV Color Vellum Cards Stack. I can't wait to use the rest of the book and show you what Laura put in the book! I might just have to save up for a Cinch kit next! She's made a book for her grandfather who has Alzeheimer's of memories of them from the past. TFL! I"m going to take a picture of my 75 Follower Giveaway soon so that when I reach 75 followers I can giveaway a nice prize! Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...