Friday, May 9, 2014

My Crop Night

I made this layout following the above sketch that I found on Pinterest from http://thescrappiest.blogspot.com/2009/09/sketch-32.html. This picture is of Tyler when he was 2 1/2 years old. The blue solid paper is Close To My Heart My Reflections Balloon Ride. The blue PP is Recollections Water Words. The pic mat and the green strip are Recollections Bright and Basic Cardstock Scrapbooking Pad. The 3 kraft circles I cut out of American Crafts Dots & Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad (I just used the back side). The title- Tyler- is made using the Monograms Cricut cartridge and not sure the paper used, it was shared. The Fun in the Sun/sun sticker is Sticko and was also shared by Lisa. The beach ball and the bucket/shovel stickers are Momenta ATD sticker set. This is a first for me- a non-busy layout! :) I also started on a Mother's Day card and finished it at home. You will have to come back Saturday to see it along with 3 other Mother's Day cards! I made my mom and grandmothers' cards and am going to make my stepmom's card tomorrow. TFL and please come back Saturday to participate in the May Blog Hop I am apart of!

No comments:

Growing In Unity Day 5

 Welcome back to the last day of my Growing In Unity week. I have enjoyed this week and all your kind comments. For my last card, I chose th...