Monday, January 26, 2015

More Valentine's

 I decided to make some more Valentine's today. The card above is for Robert, the guy I've been talking to online. We want to try to meet face to face this summer and get to know each other better. The red paper was one sheet of 8x8 that I fussy cut from DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack Love & Wedding. The ribbon is Recollections that I bought from Walmart. They were $1 each a few weeks ago. The 3 gems at the top are Studio Calico Gems Adhesive Dots that I received in the mail today from Tammy Smith of Cuttin' and Stampin' and you can also find her on YouTube. I participated in a Create*Craft*Share YouTube hop with Scrappin Madge in December. She's having another one tomorrow so you might wanna check it out! :) I won the gems and some other goodies. I'll include the picture of what I won at the bottom of this post. On to the next card!
I made this card for Lisa. I forgot to mention that both card bases are Studio G that I bought at Michaels. The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is Craft Smart- another Michaels find. I stamped it on a page from American Crafts Studio Calico Lemon Lush 6x6 paper pad (seen below). The flowers are paper flowers and the Best Friends banner- 3D Embellishments- are both more Michaels' finds. The gems at the bottom are from the same pack of Studio Calico Gems (there's 8 different sizes of 4 colors) as seen below. I used Mini Glue Dots to adhere everything except the ribbon on the first card. I used my Xyron 1.5" Create-a-sticker maker to attach the ribbon. I will be making a few more Valentine's this week so please come back to see those! TFL!
Thanks, Tammy!! I can't wait to use the journal cards and the bits!

3 comments:

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Awesome Cards Amanda. You are SO creative.

Bloggie Love
Tammy S.

Shannon said...

Love the cards and the goodies!! :-)

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Love the card! Thanks for following my blog. I am following you back :-)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...