Monday, March 9, 2015

My Recent Crop Night Projects

 
I had a crop at church this past Friday night, the same night as the blog hop I was just in. I almost used this as my project for the hop, but decided to go with what I had already. I decided to make another layout of my baby pictures & may be making more in the future! The paper is Recollections Bright Plaid found at Michaels- I thought it looked like a baby blanket. The picture mats are Recollections Butterfly Wings 4x6 paper. The ribbon was just $0.99 at Michaels and is also Recollections. I love the footprints and can use it on future baby cards. The sentiment "a child is a gift that comes through you into the world." author unknown is from a vellum set that Mrs. Gloria gave me and the cover is missing so I don't know the company that made it. I adhered it using my Xyron 1.5" Create a Sticker maker to a strip of American Crafts Dots & Stripes 4x6 Paper Pad. The stamps- BABY and Babies are such sweet beginnings, I borrowed from Vicki and I believe they are both Momenta stamps. I stamped them on paper from my stash using Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink pad. I adhered them using Glue Dots Mini. I colored in the BABY pins with my pens- the purple, pink, & green are all Sharpies and the blue is Zig Memory Systems 0.5 mm Azure Ball point pen. The silver is from an INC Starlightz Gel pen set. The journaling paper is a part of Molly & Rex note pad found at TJ Maxx- it was a gift from my Valentine swap with 4 Gs. I wrote that both pictures are of me at 5 & 7 months. 5 mos. in the top picture & 7 mos to the right.
I also made this card for a missionary that is coming to our church to speak next Sunday and it is also his birthday! The card base is Recollections 4.25 in x 5.5 in, again found at Michaels. The background paper is Paper Pizazz Confetti that I received in a birthday swap years ago and haven't used it that often. I thought it looked great with the Happy Birthday sticker which is Recollections Happy Birthday 3D Collection as is the cake. I put the HBD sticker on a piece of paper from Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 paper pad. The washi tape is Scotch Expressions washi tape found at Walgreens. The 2 gems at the top right are Halloween Rhinestone Stickers that I received in a RAK from Kim. I'll write a message inside the card before Sunday. TFL and have a great day!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...