Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Graphic 45 By The Sea Paper Bag Album on YouTube

Please check out my recent swap creation: Graphic 45 Paper Bag Album and be sure to subscribe, like & comment!! It was too many pics to post here. Sorry, no details on this one. Well, I can tell you I found the bags at Michaels- Celebrate lunch bags, Graphic45 By The Sea 12x12 paper pad at Hobby Lobby, the sparkly squares are also from Hobby Lobby (found in clearance), 2 WRMK journal cards found at Walmart. I ran out of adhesive at least 5 times! LOL! I'm gonna invest in an ATG or at least the mini one! I'm about to post a card I made last night. TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...