Monday, August 24, 2015

Today is the Best

I made the following layout using the sketch from Unity Stamp Company Be Inspired Challenge Color 31 and Sketch 31. The paper is from Colorbok Paper Plus+ Boardwalk 12 x 12" pad as is the banner, title- Today is the best, flip-flop journaling square, and the journaling square for the bottom pic. All the stamps are from Unity Stamp Company as part of an Itty Bitty assortment set that I won from one of their hops recently. I colored all the stamps with Spectrum Noir Essentials Professional Colored Pencils to color in the stamps and I stamped them all with VersaFine Onyx Black pigment ink. The cork butterflies/stars I won from Spiegelmom Scraps 5th Anniversary Scrap Party. The bling is from my stash.
This is a close-up of the journaling which I typed on my cBriomputer using Microsoft Word Century Schoolbook font- from left to right: Chris, Pat, me, Grandmama, Granddaddy, Jennifer on left of Granddaddy's lap & Stephanie on right of his lap, Erica standing in middle of his lap, Tiffany, Emily, Rebecca, Andrea, & Brian- all the Carrol Rhodes grandchildren in early 80s.
close-up of the true Happiness stamp
close-up of can't imagine the journey without you stamp
close-up of the panda stamp and the journaling that I typed off my computer using Microsoft Word Lucida Calligraphy font- from left to right; Roy, Granddaddy, Karen, Carroll Jr, David, Grandmama, and Daddy. I cut the journaling wrong, but these are all my dad's siblings and my grandparents.
TFL and please come back for the altered tin challenge post and the 100+ Follower Giveaway later this week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job! I love all of the detail! ❤️❤️❤️ It! Loves-Madge

Lagene said...

Great layout!!!!

Lagene said...

Great layout!!!!

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Very pretty.

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...