Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Merry Christmas!


I found this Happy Christmas Tree Cutting File from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and I'm submitting this card to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Monthly Challenge. The card base is Core'dinations White A2 cards, the Merry Christmas stamp is Recollections Christmas- stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment ink, the candy cane & peppermint stamps are Studio G Christmas set- stamped with Color Box Cranberry Acid Free Pigment Stamp Pad, the stars stamp is also Recollections Christmas- stamped with Color Box Copper Acid Free Pigment Stamp Pad, and the celebrate & presents stamps are Paper Wishes- I used VersaFine to stamp the celebrate stamp and Color Box Copper to stamp the presents stamp. I'll fold the star down before mailing. TFL! I'll be making more Christmas cards soon. I've got to make them around my work schedule- working at TJ Maxx during the holiday season keeps me busy! I'll try to make a few tomorrow, but we shall see! 



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Super cute card and gr8t job with the challenge, PPPR DT

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...