Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas tags & a Christmas card

I made the above tags for a swap on Facebook. I used Recollections Bright and Jolly 12 x 12 Scrapbook Paper Pad, Pebbles Home For Christmas Collection 12 x 12 Paper Pad, and Candy Cane Trendy Twine. Most of the stamps I borrowed from Vicki, my scrap buddy from my church. I used VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment ink to stamp them. I can't wait to see the 10 tags I receive back! We were supposed to make 10 and will receive 10 back. I traced a tag from a K&Company tag pad to make the tags.

I made this card using Recollections Bright Christmas 8.5 x 11 that I trimmed down to A2 card size. The Elf printable I found online, but I don't remember where. The cut-outs I fussy cut-out of a page from Pebbles Home For Christmas 12 x 12 Paper Pad and the washi tape I found at Dollar Tree last year. I added Tim Holtz  Ranger Crystal, Christmas Red, and Crystal Stickles to add a little sparkle. I'll write a message inside the card before I mail it. I'm slowly making my cards and need to get on the stick making the rest! I hope you all have a good week! TFL!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...