Friday, January 22, 2016

Calendar Tag Album

I made this tag album for a swap for a group I am a part of on Facebook. The tags are Recollections 24 pack tags that I found for $1 at Michaels- they had different colored stripes around the sides, I chose the pink ones. I used various paper pads from my stash for each month. I used Tombow Aqua Liquid glue on the first 6 tags and it kept making the tags buckle up. I have a Scotch ATG, but the tape was jammed. I was looking at Pinterest this week and found a tutorial on how to fix it- How to Fix Your ATG Tape! I was so happy after I got it fixed and going! :) I love Pinterest!! The diagonal striped ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM. 3GJ is going out of business so Julie had a close-out sale a few weeks ago. I believe some of the ribbons are still available, but you might wanna check with 3 Girl JAM Facebook to find out. 
This is a close-up of each month and a quick view without taking so many pictures! I used different papers to coincide with holidays or seasons of each month. I can't wait to see the tag album I receive from my swap partner! I hope I've inspired some of you to try to make one. I almost forgot, I found the calendar printable from Clean and Scentsible on Pinterest. Who doesn't love Pinterest for inspiration?! I know I said that already, but it's true! ;)
Please come back on Sunday as I will be the first participant with a blog hop with Unity Stamp Company! I'll also be watching football- go Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos!! I'm hoping this is Carolina Panthers' year to win Super Bowl 50! :) TFL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the calendar tag idea. I don't think I'll wait a whole year to try this.

Judy Moye
yenpeso@yahoo.com

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...