Thursday, March 3, 2016

Happy Easter


I made this 6 x 6" layout for a swap I'm in. This is the first of 4. The paper is Studio Calico Lemon Lush Collection. The borders are actually 2 12 x 12" Page Accents Scrapbooking Memories Reversible Borders that I cut down 2 times each to fit the page. The yellow flower is from another swap and I raised the petals a little to give the flower some dimension. I added a butterfly gem from my stash in the center with Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue. The pink butterfly punch in the top right corner is from my stash. The flower sticker at the bottom is from my stash. The yellow square- Bits and Pieces of Life and the polka dot rectangle for a picture are both from Simple Stories SNAP Life 6 x 6" paper pad. The title- Happy Easter stamp is Craft Smart and I stamped it with Versa Fine Onyx Black Pigment Ink- both papers are from my stash. I used a Spellbinders die on a Spellbinders Grand Calibur to cut the dies. I'm entering this layout in Tuesday Throwdown Frame It Challenge.


No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...