Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sending Some Sunshine Your Way

I made the following card using the above sketch from Stamp Ink Paper and entering it in the Sketch Challenge. I also made it for a Facebook swap.
The red/poppy cardstock/card base is from Close To My Heart  La Vie En Rose Paper Packet. Jennifer Dykstra is the consultant I buy from, but you may choose another. The polka dotted pattern paper laying diagonal on the card is from Colorbok Signature Collection Hopscotch Double Sided 12 x 12 in Paper Pad. The doily/die cut is from Recollections Color Splash Die Cut set. The 3 stamped images are Julie Nutting Sunshine stamps that I stamped on typing paper with VersaFine Onyx Black Fine Pigment Ink. I colored the doll and the sun in with Spectrum Noir Essentials Professional Colored Pencils. The bling at the top and other pieces on the card are from a Recollections set. The washi/decorative paper tape is from Umi by Elum that I found at TJ Maxx- I can't find it on the website, but you can't say I didn't try! I used Elmer's Craft Bond Glue Stick Pen to adhere everything except the bling down and used too much- that's why the card is buckled. I know the next card/layout I use it on I won't use as much. I'm sending some goodies with it, but will lay a book or something on the card to flatten it before mailing. TFL!

2 comments:

jd designs said...

Fun card! Nice coloring work. Thanks for the shout out! Glad you are enjoying your CTMH goodies. Hugs!!

Gingin said...

What a sweet card Amanda! Love the doily and your Julie sunshine doll is just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...