Thursday, October 27, 2016

Encouragement Card

I made this card for future use when I need an encouragement card. Both stamps are from Unity Stamp Company Eloise Girl set and I used Versafine Onyx Black Pigment Ink to stamp them on typing paper. I used Spectrum Noir Essentials Professional Colored Pencils to color in Eloise and the flowers. The card base is Recollecions A2. The washi tape is from Oriental Trading. The paper is from Colorbok Glam Girl 12 x 12 Designer Paper Pad that I bought from WalMart. That's it for today. TFL!

2 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

so pretty! I love the colors!

Alicia

Penny said...

Great card, and I love the sentiment. Penny bl

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...