Thursday, January 5, 2017

Endure

I made this layout for the Color Challenge above from Unity Stamp Company. They have a Challenge every week in their Facebook group- UNITY Show & Tell- where the link will take you.
The patterned paper is from ki Berry Blast Paper Pack by Hampton Art as are the photo mats. The  2 Unity stamps used are from an assorted Itty Bitty pack and I used VersaFine Black Onyx Pigment Ink to stamp them. The tag is from K&Company Abrianna Tag Pad and the ribbon is from The Vintage Rose Emporium. I wrote on the tag that these pictures are of Grandmama at 3 and 25. She loved birds and music and was the prayer warrior in our family is why I chose both stamps. TFL.

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...