Monday, January 30, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day


 
 I made the following card using the sketch from Paper Play Sketches.
The card base is Recollections A2 Kraft. The main background paper is Studio Calico Seven Paper Elliot Double Sided Scrapbook Paper. The purple, pink, and green scraps are from Memory Shoppe Fancy Paper Scrap Pack. The sentiment stamp- Happy Valentine's Day is Craft Smart and the monkey stamp is Waffle Flower Claire Stamp Set. I printed both stamps with Versa Fine Black Onyx Pigment Ink and colored both with Crayola Colored Pencils. I'm probably going to send this to one of my friends for Valentine's Day. TFL!

4 comments:

phamil said...

OMG, cute, cute cute!!! This is really fun! BL

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches!
~Owner / DT Janis

Georgiana said...

Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge at Paper Play Sketches. Hope you will join us again!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Paper Play Sketches DT

Nicole Robinson said...

This is so sweet! Bl

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...