Monday, August 21, 2017

Your Dreams Are Calling




I followed this sketch from Stuck?! Sketches to make this layout of my stepbrother, Dustin, and stepsister, Haylee. It was her College Graduation day. The black paper is from Close To My Heart My Reflections La Vie En Rose. The diagonal striped PP is actually the colors of University of North Carolina at Wilmington (UNCW) and is from Colorbok Signature Paper Family Double-Sided 12 x 12 pad. The kraft tag is from Ranger #8 (6.25 x 3.25 in) Kraft tags. The title- Your Dreams Are Calling- is from Recollections Candy Retro 12 x 12 in Paper Pad that I fussy cut with scalloped decorative scissors. The pictures are of Raiford G Trask Coliseum- where the graduation was held- and Dustin and Haylee out in front of the coliseum. The journaling block is from Teresa Collins Summer Stories and I wrote Haylee's Graduation from UNCW 2016. You have until August 29 to play along with this sketch if you'd like. I decided not to add too much to this layout since I made it late at night and too much clutter takes away from the pictures. TFL!

4 comments:

Natsuko said...

I love how you used the striped paper that is the same colors as the university.It makes the layout even more meaningful!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches❤

Sandy Ross said...

Great use of the colours to match the University's colours! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

Laura Creates said...

This is such a great page, love the pops of pink! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

LisaM said...

I love the colors on this wonderful page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...